Sorafenat 200 MG
Price And Quantity
- General Medicines
- 200 mg
- 1 Unit
- Mylan Inc. has received a tentative approval for its abbreviated new drug application for sorafenib tablets (200mg) from the US Food and Drug Administration," Natco said in a statement.
- Sorafenib is indicated for the treatment of certain types of cancers, including unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma and advanced renal cell carcinoma.
- Natco and Mylan have filed the abbreviated new drug application containing a paragraph IV certification for this product.
- The company manufactures this product at its facility in Kothur, Mahaboobnagar district, in Telangana.
- Paypal, Cash in Advance (CID)
- Per Day
- 3 Days
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
303 - Royal Square, Near VIP Circle, Uttran Road Surat Gujarat India +918045803659